Everyone knows that crane parts are indispensable parts of lifting equipment. There are many lifting parts that we know, including wheels, hooks, wire ropes, rope guides and so on. Crane hook is an accessory commonly used in lifting accessories. It is mainly used for hooking goods or materials, so its quality requirements are very strict.
To what extent does the lifting hook need to be replaced with a new one?
The crane hook should be replaced immediately when one of the following situations occurs:
1. When the hook is cracked, it must be scrapped.
2. When the wear degree of the dangerous section of the hook reaches 10% of the original size, it should be scrapped immediately.
3. When the opening degree of the hook is increased by 15% compared with the original size, it should be scrapped immediately.
4. When the torsion deformation of the hook exceeds 10¡ã, it should be scrapped immediately.
5. When the dangerous section of the hook or the neck of the hook is plastically deformed, it should be scrapped immediately.
6. When the wear of the hook bushing of the hook plate reaches 5% of the original size, the bushing should be scrapped.
7. When the mandrel of the hook plate is worn out to 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be scrapped.
The latest DGCRANE price list, news, articles, and resources.