Cranes are widely used in heavy industry, building materials and other large-scale crane equipment. To adapt to more places, cranes have developed from a single to multiple types, such as single girder overhead cranes, double girder overhead cranes, jib cranes, etc. Among them, double girder cranes can be divided into gantry cranes and overhead cranes, and gantry cranes are more common. So, what are the characteristics of gantry cranes?
1. It has a small height, which can reduce the height of the crane workshop.
2. Its weight is relatively light, which reduces the load capacity of the plant to a certain extent.
3. Its reducer only uses a hard-tooth surface reducer, which can effectively improve the service life of the whole machine.
4. Its main beam connection is assembled with high-strength bolts, which is very convenient for transportation.
5. A large number of machining equipment is used for overall processing, with small structural deformation and high assembly precision.
6. It can realize the maintenance-free period of the reducer, reel, coupling and other parts during the overhaul period.
7. Its operating mechanism reducer adopts a hard-tooth surface three-in-one reducer, which is compactly arranged and runs smoothly.
8. It has a very high site utilization rate, a wide range of operations, and a very strong versatility. Therefore, it is more popular than other cranes.