Electric Wire Rope Hoist
Electric wire rope hoists are widely used lifting equipment, often mounted on single girder overhead cranes and jib cranes. To guarantee the quality of our equipment, each electric wire rope hoist have been complete inspected and tested to avoid any damages during the working. We consider it as the responsibility of electric wire rope hoist manufacturers to ensure the safety of our equipment as same as your operator.
There are two typical types:
- Single speed hoist has an normal speed 8 m/min. At 8 m/min you can do most of the common material handling jobs.
- Double speed hoist has two separately speeds: 8 m/min and 0.8 m/min. At 0.8 m/min, you can hoisting the fragile objects slowly and do some precise work like mounding sand-cast mold in foundry factory and mounting the tooling in machining.
Main parameters of electric wire rope hoists：
- Capacity: 0.5~16ton (max 32ton)
- Lift height: 6~30m(max 100m)
- Lifting speed: 8/0.8 m/min
- Traveling speed: 20/30 m/min
- Duty group: HMI H4
- Protection degree: Ip54/Ip54
- Working temperature: -20~+40℃
- Power source: Ac 380V 50Hz